Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Share icons not showing

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
  • James Ktoris
    Participant

I am finalising a website http://bookthehousekeeper.co.uk (password to view is housekeeper1) and it’s pretty much finished.

I have set “share icons” to show in Theme options > share icons but they don’t show on any of the pages even when each page is set to “default” for the “share icon” settings. Am I missing something?

I am using theme version 3.0.2 and would prefer not to update the theme at this point as the site is otherwise finalised.

Thanks 🙂

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Can you provide me with your login details so we can check this out for you?

Please set your reply as private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

James Ktoris
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi James,

You did not have the social icons turned on within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Social Icons.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

James Ktoris
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I am referring to the “share icons” NOT the social media icons – I don’t want these to show

Thanks

James

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi James,

The ‘Share Icon’ won’t appear unless you have the Social Media Icons > ON. As it is a social media icon. Try turning it on and let me know if this is what you are talking about or not.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

The Social Icons are there but as you have the Share Icon turned on, they are within this icon. If you switch the Share Icon off, the normal layout of Social Icons will appear.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Did you add http:// in front of the link? If it is still not working after this, please can you provide me with your login details so I can take a further look into this. Please set your reply as private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Brian Wohn
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Not a problem, glad you sorted it in the end. Yes you can. If you edit a page and use the Visual Composer to add Social Media icons it will work that way.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.