Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Share theme on multisite

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Hi there,

How would I go about sharing the theme with a different subsite, and more important the changes I would make on the main blog in the Customize menu?

Can these settings be copied automatically?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean by sharing the theme with a different subsite but if you want to copy your entire site and place it on another domain (or subdomain) I would recommend using the Duplicator plugin. Then all settings will be copied over.

If that is not what you are after, please have a read through the WordPress multisite documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Bram van der Veen
    Participant

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your reply.

What I meant is if I’d have the theme on domain.com but also like to use it on domain.com/site I know I can share the theme and activate it on the subsite but would this mean I would have to enter all the customizations I’ve made for the theme on domain.com, manually onto domain.com/site ? Or is there a way to copy the theme settings automatically?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The only way would be to backup the site either using the Duplicator plugin or a backup plugin. Currently you cannot backup just the theme settings.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.