Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Showing photos instead of categories, on gallery page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • peterwallis
    Participant

I’m sure this is really simple.

I want to have a gallery page that shows images from several categories, along with the category buttons

When you come to the page, or you click the all button, you see images from category a, b and c
    When you click the category a button, i want to see only the images from category a
    When you click the category b button, i want to see only the images from category b
    When you click the category c button, i want to see only the images from category c

I think it should be straightforward enough, but I seem to be too dim to work out the settings

At the moment, it shows the all and category buttons
    But to see the images you need to click the button, which then takes you somewhere else to see the images – which isn’t what i want

I think it’s a tagging issue, but I don’t know

I tried to follow through the video and the instructions for setting up a grid gallery – but that shows the categories, and i want to show the images within the categories.

Thank you in advance,
    Peter

Hi @peterwallis

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can look into your page’s current setup?

Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.