Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Side bar navigation menu

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Karen Zhang
    Participant

Hi, I am using dynamix for the company's website. Have a question regarding side bar navigation menu. For example, I have an "About" page, in the left side bar, I created a custom menu listed 5 people in the company, and in the right content area, it display people's profiles and experience. So far, I can do so by creating 5 separate pages with same side bar configuration yet different contents for each page. However, is there a Dynamix feature that only need to define one "About" page, yet display different content on the right side? More like Dojo framework or Jquery? If not, what would be the best way to do it using Dynamix?

And also, how do I hightlight on the sidebar menu which content/page it's on right now? Where should I look in the stylesheet?

Thanks.

Karen

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Karen,

What version of DynamiX are you using ? It should highlight in bold for the page you're using. 

As for the profiles. Can you use use Posts and place into a Category (e.g. profiles) and use Recent Posts to display them instead?

Karen Zhang
    Participant

Thank you Andy for your reply. If I use Categorized  Posts to display, will all these posts displayed on my blog, too?

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Yes they would, you could use Gallery Slide Sets to create them and they would not interfere with your posts?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.