Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / sidebar displaying below Buddypress content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • DynamiX
    Participant

Has anyone experienced the problem of having the sidebar displaying below the buddypress content? Running the current version of everything. Gone through all the typical troubleshooting tricks yet no resolve…

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I have not heard of this happening before. Please can you reply with a link to your site and your login details and I will take a further look into this. Be sure to set your reply to private also.

DynamiX
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not sure why this is happening, I have tested it on my dev server with the exact same setup so I will ask Andy (theme creator) and I will get back to you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

DynamiX
    Participant

Greatly appreciate looking into it… I have the same setup on a test server and it was working just fine as well. Not sure what’s up! Will wait for what you find out.

DynamiX
    Participant

Not sure if you were logged in and was able to change anything but all seems good and an additional tab in the admin panel is present that wasn’t there before. Either thanks a bunch for the help and absolutely love the theme and all the provided support.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thats great, glad we resolved things.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.