Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Sidebar/Menu Help!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Arthur Reznik
    Participant

Hello everyone! We are having constant issues with the sidebar menus. This is what we are trying to accomplish:

1. Create a side bar menu for our Shop By Category menu. So visitors can easily choose something like Apparel -> Mens -> Callaway and click on the desired sub-menu which will link to that page.

We are using the JQuery Accordion menu Plugin and it was working perfectly on the previous theme we were using. Here on DynamiX it is not submenu-ing properly. It just goes down with out dropping a little to the right. And the submenus get all tangled up sometimes. I deleted and resinstalled the plugin and thats not the problem.

ALSO: In our shop by category menu, in Edit Menus, I have had 6 more links that disappeared. I have tried to add those links to the menu in the Edit Menu page about 4 times and it says it saves then it never publishes it. Is there a LIMIT on how many items to a menu?

What is the best thing for us to do? What can I do with this theme to make everything work properly?

Thanks so much.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. Please can you provide a link to a page with this on so I can get a better understanding of what you mean?

2. There should be no limit for menus at all. Please set your reply to private and reply with your login details so I can take a further look into this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Arthur Reznik
    Participant

Check out the side bar menu…please help!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Arthur,

I am offering my help, but I need some more information from you.

1. Please can you provide a link to a page with this on so I can get a better understanding of what you mean?

2. There should be no limit for menus at all. Please set your reply to private and reply with your login details so I can take a further look into this.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.