Home / Forums / ePix Support / Since update to 4.5.3, my menu is not displaying correctly

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant

After updating to WordPress 4.5.3 my Forest theme site Kimberlyjphotography.net no longer displays the menu correctly. It’s now just a list below a bar with multiple lines. I’ve tried deleting and reactivating plugins, but still not working. The menu should be across the top. Some of the drop down items aren’t working, and the slid sets aren’t displaying properly on pages that will come up.

Thanks very much for your help

Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant

I also verified that my ePix theme is up-to-date.

Can you please send us login credentials of your site so we can personally check this?

Thanks!

Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @kimberlyjphoto

I have checked your site and the menus are working properly. Can you send us a screenshot so we can test further?

Regards,

Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi,

Can you please send us a screenshot or screencast of how the site looks/behaves from your end? We have checked it from our end and the menu looks fine, ‘Portraits’ hover works without any issues and the Carousel slider on Portraits page is also working.

Please specify and elaborate on the issue so we can look into it further.

Thanks!!

Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant

I replied to the email sent and attached a screenshot. Thank you

Kimberlyjphoto
    Participant

I just went in again to check to see if there was anything more I could do, and it seems to be working fine now. ?? Don’t understand it, but I’m not complaining! Thanks again!

It may have been bad cache on your browser or on the server that caused it.

Glad to know that it is now all sorted out.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have other issues.

Regards,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.