Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Single Image options missing from images put in Text Block

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Scott C
    Participant

Hi there–

I’m having trouble getting my text formatted around images using the single image element. The Single Image element seems to only want to play by itself and, regardless of which alignment setting you choose, nothing ever wraps around it.

As such, I’ve had to put images directly into the text block element, but these images are missing certain dynamix features like frame, shadow, reflect, etc.

Here’s a link to the page i’m trying to recreate on the new Dynamix, but seem to lack the right tools: http://www.woodstockmediagroup.com/voice-prompts/

Notice how the framed image has text wrapping around it.

Is it still possible to create a page with a stylized image with text wrapping around it? If so, how?

Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Scott,

Which version of DynamiX are you currently using? With the latest version of DynamiX, there is a shortcode generator for text blocks. One of the options is image shortcode which includes all of the features.

For more information, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Scott C
    Participant

Oh wow thanks! I didn’t notice that button there, and hadn’t really gone over all the documentation on the new Dynamix. Thanks a lot, that’s exactly what i needed!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.