Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / single post questions

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

• reiner

Hey Andy,

somehow I couldn’t find my last thread so I had to create this new one.

I would like to have a post like/or similar to this : poorly drawn

I saw in your video that you cannot split it into 1/4,1/4 und 2/4. I thought by inserting rows instead of columns,

I could make it happen, but without success. so I learned some basic html (by the way,which language did you use for

the shortcodes like [onethird_columns ] and so on ??? )

i “coded” it like this :

[onethird_columns ]

[two_columns ]

• from
    • to
    • with  
    • book till
    • period            

[/two_columns] [two_columns_last ]

• Amsterdam
    • San Francisco
    • Arkefly
    • July 15th
    • now – July 15th

This is 2nd row 1st column

[twothirds_columns_last ][imageeffect type=”shadowreflect” width=”440″ height=”330″ shadow=”shadow-large” alt=”Amsterdam – San Francisco 514€” url=”url=”/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/176347_original_R_K_by_mondzart-hohenlohe_pixelio.de_.jpg” titleoverlay=”yes”][/twothirds_columns_last]

but the result is not alligned at all and I cannot find the reason why.

So my questions are, how could i create a post like in the picture and how do I align the reveal button and the header to the middle ?

thx alot again, your /still) biggest fan

p.s: my website is : http://www.promorino.com (there you can see the result of my problem.

Hi rino,

It looks like this is your issue –

should be

you where right. thx a lot. even support on sunday !!!

so the last questions for a while

1. how do I center things like the reveal button (from shortcode generator), the text within buttons and the header text (and change header f font colours) of posts

2 how to solve the problem in the post above (please see picture)

is there a place in the Tag column or so where I can put photo credits in blogposts without messing up the post itself,but the credits are still visible ? i found an erea “custom field” in yout theme but not sure if i can use it for this purpos.

and finally, do you have some recommended ressources for styling/modeling your theme so i dont have to bother you all the time ? I tried to google stuff but I couldnt even figure out which computer language you are using.

thank you so so much,reiner

Hi reiner,

You can add the following CSS to Skin Settings -> Add Custom CSS to control the reveal title and button text alignment.

.revealbox,.button-wrap {text-align:center;}

The header colours are set within Skin Settings? Content h3 or h4 should control them.

It looks like you have achieved the layout you want from your site or am I missing something?

The short codes trigger PHP,HTML and CSS – they are all pre-defined code so you’ll need to style using CSS like above.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.