Home / Forums / ePix Support / Site is not loading, pages are all blanks.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • Philhow
    Participant

wp-admin is working fine
    It happened suddenly. I tried deactivating plugins and increasing the memory as suggested over there : http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/ . It had no impact.

Site works fine when I change the theme to twenty fifteen, the cullprit has to be Epix as when i change back the same problem arises

Everything is up to date.
    Website is laphotoelegante.com

• This topic was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by  Philhow.

Philhow
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @philippehow

It looks like the credentials you provide only has Editor access as I can’t access the Theme’s Options/plugins.

The issue you are referring to is if you visit the site, only the preloader animation shows up, correct? Have you tried to disable the preloader from Theme Options?

Thanks!

Philhow
    Participant

Philhow
    Participant

ps: a lot of elements are not showing anymore (buttons, images, sliders,…)

Hi @philippehow

The ‘preloader’ won’t stop loading if the site is not done loading from the backup. So technically, the issue is not with the preloader stopping your site from loading, it is that a number of your site’s elements is not done loading yet, that is why it also won’t stop with the preloading animation.

As you mentioned on your last message, there are indeed a number of elements that are not showing up, so this was causing the preloader issue.

For the icons/buttons to appear, add this CSS to the Custom CSS box under ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize’ > ‘Custom CSS’.

For the slider it looks like the images are in the output code but there is CSS for it and this could be the reason why it is not working. First, can you please disable all your plugins, leaving Visual Composer enabled and check if that fixed the issue?

Regards,

Philhow
    Participant

which css do i need to add? You forgot something, right?

leaving only visual composer enabled does not fix the issue

Also, i noticed in mobile form there is 3 additional shits:
    “Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘;’ in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas06_data02/67/2242467/html/wp-content/themes/ePix/footer.php on line 79” at the bottom of the page
    The 1st image does not adjust to screen size
    The contact box is bigger tha, the screen

Help please… so many fucking issues

Hi @philippehow

My apologies, I forgot to give you the CSS code. Anyway, here’s the code you need:

.wpb_animate_when_almost_visible {
        opacity: 1;
    }

Can you give us permission to disable all the plugins for us to check further on this?

Regards,

Philhow
    Participant

You mean to add this css to appearance=> THEME options=> custom css box right?

You still have full access with the login i gave you before. Or should have, as i set it to admin

Philhow
    Participant

I have fixed the CSS and a number of the buttons and images are now working but there are still missing elements. When I checked your site, all the plugins were already disabled, so did the opposite and reactivated all of them and the issue persists.

Can you please try to reinstall your WordPress core files then also reinstall the a new copy of Epix to your site?

Regards,

Philhow
    Participant

Sure, how? And do i need to backup?

It is best to backup the site before doing anything.

If you have SSH access to your server, you can easily download and unzip WordPress to your installation’s folder. If you do not, manually download WordPress, unzip it then upload the files and folder manually to the correct site folder using FTP.

If you have done that, please update us so we can check on the issue further if it persists

Regrds,.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.