Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Site Title overlaps menu in 2.8.4 to 2.8.7 upgrade – HELP!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • Lakes98
    Participant

I broke down and finally did an upgrade of WP to 3.3 and then Dynamix to 2.8.7

Now my standard text 'site title' over runs the menu where it didn't before.  

The font appears to be different than what it was before but that I can't be 100% sure of.

Any help or clues please?  I did a quick forum search and didn't find anything applicable.

Thanks!

Lakes98
    Participant

Update:

I did a quick restore of the old .4 theme and things are back to normal now.  I can explain a little better what visually is happening and hopefully that will help in getting an answer.

Because of the length of my site title .4 had done a wrap splitting the words to two lines and reducing the apparent font size.

After .7 was installed the line wrap went away and it extendes over the left edge of the menu obscuring what's beneath it.

Right now I'm fine and the site looks normal again – I would however like to update to the current release as long as I can fix it.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

It's not a different font but the menu alignment has changed – I had a lot of requests to allow for left/right menu/branding alignment. Not sure why it would be so different though. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.