Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Size for the Gallery slide sets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
  • manu
    Participant

Hello,

I wonder if there is a standard size to embed pictures in the gallery slide set ? I have strange galleries slide sets results : some pictures appeared but not all …
    manuel

Flickapix Dezign
    Participant

depend where you want them displayed,good practice is to size them how you want them displayed; i.e front slider 940px X 440px etc

manu
    Participant

with the same size it’s working. But is it possible to have texts on the 3d library pictures displayed ?

ZaboRacing
    Participant

No.

In the 3D gallery, (as opposed to the ‘Stage Gallery’ for example), all text is contained in the box that appears when you scroll over the picture and click the ‘i’ making the 90 degree rotation happen.

I’ll assume it is to do with the fact that in the 3D gallery, the text is static and the pictures flowing….. and that would look odd when the picture tumbles/spins

The way round it if you want, is use to photoshop or whatever to write the text onto the actual image, then upload that and put it into your dedicated 3D gallery slide set, but you’d need to have the image sized properly.
    Then the text will tumble/spin beautifully with the picture, and being in a dedicated slide set, it won’t conflict with the original picture, (without the text), posted elsewhere on your website.

manu
    Participant

ok i thought about it. But it’s not convenient…thanks

ZaboRacing
    Participant

That’s too bad!

This is a perfect example of what I am suggesting, and beautifully done: http://broadstoneclinic.co.uk/

The link in blue, ‘Click here to read more’ is merely text photoshopped onto the image – it’s the whole picture is the actual hyperlink that has been placed as part of the dedicated ‘Slider Set’.
    That image will have the same effect in a 3D gallery.

It looks fantastic.

manu
    Participant

Yes it looks very nice.

I will try it !!

ZaboRacing
    Participant

Good.
    The theme deserves a wee bit of extra TLC….. it gives so much back in return.

manu
    Participant

i need to choose the right pictures….

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

What sort of photos do you want?

manu
    Participant

it’s photo agency website… I have more than i need

manu
    Participant

ok i put texts on images. It looks nice. But i put the link in the gallery slide sets. But it does not work

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Does the ID contain "&"??

manu
    Participant

no 

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Send me your WP login and i'll take a look.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.