Home / Forums / ePix Support / Size of photos, both portrait and landscape, for full page slide show

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Serina Prado
    Participant

My images both portrait and landscape show up too large for the full screen slide show. What size for both portrait and landscape are required? Also, when viewing the webpage, the photos take too long to upload. They are high resolution images. Should I make them low resolution and what is the ideal pixel size? Lastly, how to I activate the right click disable feature so people cannot copy the photo? Thanks for your help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Serina,

1. You can use a CSS class to either fit the height or width of the image. See the documentation here.

2. If you are using images in the fullscreen slider, I recommend having them no more than 1600px wide. Or else they will take a long time to load as the internet is not designed to load massive high res images.

3. You can add a 3rd party plugin that can disable the right click but there are still ways around to steal images online so you are never 100% protected. This one may help?

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.