Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Skin Customization doesn't work properly,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Fede
    Participant

Hi!

Unfortunately I have to report issues on Dynamix and Terso ( REST IN PEACE ) theme in the Skin Customization Area.
    In Terso was impossible to work on skin in the last release I downloaded, Now I installed the Dynamix release ( the last one ) because of Terso’s death.

Now…when I work on skin’s customization I can see only the preview of the default skin and not the one of the Skin under editing. At the same time the opacity percentages don’t work properly: it work in the preview but it doesn’t really edit the skin. So in the website I see an old skin without my opacity customization.

Is there any way to avoid this problem ? Is it already know or is it my specific problem?

Thank you, kind regards

C

Fede
    Participant

Meantime I made some experiments: I found out it doesn’t accept the “0” value on opacity. It works if I set the opacity on “1” but it doesn’t work if I set it on zero.
    The opacity go back to 100 if I set 0.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post up your WP login details, I’ll take a look for you. I’ve tested both WP 4.1 and DynamiX 4.2 and the customizer works fine for me. Is there a particular browser it’s happening in?

Fede
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Okay, it appears to be a bug when a “Default Skin” is selected. I’ll fix for the next version ( or provide an update here ). For now, you can set the “Default Skin” to “Select Skin” > Save it and then select the Skin you want to edit and it will appear in the customizer.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.