Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Skins are not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • Mark Williams
    Participant

I just installed the new version of the theme but the skins don’t appear to work, I checked to see if the images are there and yes, I also debugged in chrome and it says the path is correct, stange.

Could you please help?

Thank you

Mark

http://www.wheel-tec.co.uk/style

Mark Williams
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Mark Williams
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Jorge Borges
    Participant

Have the skin issues been resolved? I’m having very difficult issue customizing the skins using the accordion “Customize Tersus” controls. When try to remove a background pattern and replace it with an image, the image does not display. Also in other instances I just want to change a color of an H2 but it will not change. The “Customize Tersus” appears to be very buggie. Also, when I expand so “Background Layer 1” I get a huge list of options. There there be over 30 options (switches, levers, drop-downs) in “Background Layer 1”. Honestly it looks like a lot of the options are just duplicated. Maybe there is something wrong with the them that is messing up the “Customize Tersus” accordion UI.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,

There wasn’t an issue with the skins here, it was the image path that needed adjusting. Do you have a link to your site and can you provide the URL you’re using for the background.

Also, with regards to the accordion issue, please upgrade to 3.1.1.

Jorge Borges
    Participant

I’m a little confused now… I’m on Tersus v2.0.7. Am I supposed to upgrade to Tersus v3.1.1 or Terso 1.0.1? I already have Terso installed but have not activated it yet. If I’m supposed to have Tersus v3.1.1, please tell me how I go about upgrading. I also have the Envato WordPress Toolkit installed by my only option in there now is to Activate Terso 1.0.1. I guess I’m not sure what to upgrade to at this point.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge,

You’ve posted in the DynamiX forum, please see here.

http://help.themeva.com/groups/tersus-wordpress-theme-support/forum/topic/tersus-name-change/

Jorge Borges
    Participant

So if I understand correctly, upgrading to Terso 1.0.1 I’m getting all the latest and greatest that the Tersus theme has to offer. And I understand that for legal reasons you had to change the Tersus name to Terso.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jorge, yep, that’s correct.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.