Home / Forums / ePix Support / Skins, Google Font

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Hi,
    just started to rebuild my photographic home page with the epix theme. I enjoy to work with it. I tried some things out and some questions came up. To start with these:
    How can be (by accident?) that my static front page has another skin than my other pages?
    I tried hard to get the Google font ‘Special Elite’ for the header font, but failed. Can you specify exact entries for URL and CSS, that work?
    I ran into troubles with pictures as large as 2500×2000 Pixels in getting them into a working gallery via the slide set manager. Slide set manager doesn’t complain but the gallery (and everything after that in the code) doesn’t show up. No error messages. Too slow?
    Do pictures in certain gallery types have to have the same size or at least width/height ratio?
    That’s to begin with 🙂
    Thanks in advance!
    Albrecht

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Albrecht,

1. You can set different skins per page by editing a page > Scroll down to Page Config tabs > Skins > Change the skin and save.

2. Within the Theme Options > General > Google fonts I would add in the following.
    URL Name: Special+Elite
    CSS Name: Special Elite

3. We do not recommend using images over 1600px wide for your Fullscreen Slider gallery as the users computer, browser and your server will not be able to cope with larger images. They should be in 16:9 ratio for best results.

4. As above.

Hope this helps.
    Tom

Albrecht Bongartz
    Participant

Tom, thanks!
    That helped a lot. Works now. I have to rethink my image sizes.
    regards, Albrecht

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Thats great, thank you for coming back to us.

If you are happy with the theme, please take a second to rate the theme 5 stars here.

Much appreciated 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.