Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide set error message

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • F Okoeka
    Participant

When trying to create a slide set, particulary when inputing the image url, I get this error message:

Warning: require_once(../../../../../../wp-load.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home1/ceintlor/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Wordpress/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/media-list.php on line 1

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../../../../../wp-load.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home1/ceintlor/public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-Wordpress/DynamiX/lib/adm/inc/media-list.php on line 1

What does this mean? I have my site currently set up under a directory that will not be the main site url, but a subdirectory, I think?

Thanks for your help! Great theme! Honestly, one of the best.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

The theme is installed incorrectly – please see here http://help.themeva.com/dynamix-getting-started/installing-dynamix/

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

And thanks, glad you like it – it will look tonnes better when you've resolved that. 🙂

F Okoeka
    Participant

Thank you! I can't believe I made that mistake, I really thought I had done it right.  It works fine now, I don't get that error message.! Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.