Home Forums DynamiX Support Slide Set Manager

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

xzyla
    Participant

The slide set manager no longer shows my images and there is no way to modify or create a new slide set. This feature is not working properly.

I need help soon on this.

Thank you for your time

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of the theme DynamiX 5.0.2. It’s working fine on the test servers, so it’s either the theme version or a plugin which is causing it to fail. Please try disabling all plugins apart from Visual Composer to see if that has any affect.

floopty
    Participant

Hi Andy –

I’m having the same exact problem with the new update… however, my troubleshooting has narrowed it down to it happening when 1 slide image in the slide set manager is used. If I use multiple slides, then this issue disappears. Any help is greatly appreciated – I have a lot of slide sets with 1 image.

and yes, I am using the latest version of everything

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  floopty.

xzyla
    Participant

I attempted to update the theme to version 5.0.2 but received the error “Fatal error: Call to undefined function vc_shortcode_custom_css_class() in /homepages/35/d247904684/htdocs/wp-content/themes/DynamiX-2015/vc_templates/vc_row.php on line 35”

I deactivate all the plugins with no success to fix the slide set manager. You can view a screenshot of what I am seeing in one of the slide sets that was created at https://www.dropbox.com/s/j21w9n94eoo2cgu/slide-set.png?dl=0

I am not seeing any thumbnails or any way to manage any of my slides. Please help.

Thank you for your time.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

@floopty – are you using DynamiX 5.0.2? If you are, please try this fix here: http://acoda.com/forums/topic/dynamix-5-slide-not-showing-stage-add-gallery/#post-66977

@xzyla – you need to update Visual Composer, please follow the guide here: http://acoda.com/troubleshooting-guide/

xzyla
    Participant

Andy — thanks for the info. I followed the instructions of deactivation and deleting Visual Composer and then installing it again. I also deactivated all plugins in case of any conflicts.

Still does not work for me. I can see a small “flash” of the correct manager with the thumbnails for a second but then loads the page I sent you a screenshot of.

Please help. This manager is controlling most of my web sites images and links and I am unable to make any changes.

Thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you ( only myself will see them as you created the topic ).

xzyla
    Participant

I attempted to load the updated visual composer plugin (and Dynamix 5 theme) but it really damaged the site. I appreciate your help.

Thank you.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by Andy Andy.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I switched to DynamiX 5 and updated the VC, it appears to be okay, can you confirm? I had to set the “Menu” again because you’re using a different folder name for the DynamiX theme. Apart from that, it appears to be okay?

xzyla
    Participant

Thank you so much, I am very appreciative. One last thing… How do I get the body font back? It is not the same as it was and would like to change it. I tried Open Sans but it does not change. And what about changing the font size?

Thank you

xzyla
    Participant

Never mind. I found this feature in Appearance.

Have a nice day.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, have a nice day too!

floopty
    Participant

Hi Andy –

I added the java script code as you suggested, but I still cannot display less than 2 slides in the Slide Set Manager…. if I do, then a white box will be displayed for the user. I have ver. 5.0.2 installed. Oddly, this has never been an issue before. Any further help is greatly appreciated.

Floopty

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  floopty.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Floopty,

The code seems to work for others. Can you post a link to your site please.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.