Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Manager "broken"

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • testarosax2
    Participant

Hi Guys,

My slide set manager in Dynamix has been “broken” for a while – I’ve been ignoring it, but I need to make an adjustment to one of my slide sets, so now it’s an issue.
    In a nutshell when I go to an existing slide set or create a new one, you can see the slide set and media for a brief second and then it disappears completely and all that’s left is the custom fields section. There’s no way to get to the media in the slide set or to the media library after it disappears.

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Are you using the latest version of DynamiX and WordPress? If things are still not working, I recommend de-activating each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting.

Kind regards,
    Tom

testarosax2
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I’m on the latest version, however, I just got a notice there’s a new Dynamix available and I’m getting ready to update.

Went through all the plugins and deactivated – it made no difference in the slide sets working.

I’ll let you know if this Dynamix update fixes it, but do you have any other suggestions?

testarosax2
    Participant

Hi Tom –

The update didn’t fix it – it flashes the media and then goes away…

I had a bunch of problems with jw player and slide sets that Andy had to log in and fix a while ago. Then it had this problem with flashing and going away, however, I’ve been using the same slide sets that he fixed and haven’t needed to make a change until now on one of them.

I don’t know if that’s relevant or not.

Any input would be appreciated!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Tom

testarosax2
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I will show this to Andy but being on a very old version of WordPress is really not going to help things out. I recommend updating to the latest version as this should fix things.

Kind regards,
    Tom

testarosax2
    Participant

thank you Tom!

Let me know what he says.

testarosax2
    Participant

lisa
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lisa,

As this is an ePix issue, in future please can you post in the ePix forum.

It sounds like you have updated and need to reset your browser cache. I just logged in and the slide sets were fine so this says to me this is a cache issue.

Kind regards,
    Tom

lisa
    Participant
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.