Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Manager does not allow more than 37 images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Dan Schroeder
    Participant

Hi there,

i’m currently facing a strange issue. I had a grid gallery set up with category filtering activated. there are three categories. Now i wanted to add more images to one of the categories (now slide sets). But whenever i try to save the slide set in the slide set manager it looses all the images but the first 37. The file name pattern stays the same between the first 37 an the additional ones so that i dont think it is an file name issue. I also tried adding totally different images but the slide set wont save them apart from the first 37 .

Thanks in advance for your help!

Dan

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

What version are you using? It sounds like an old issue. The slider set manager should be able to hold 50+ with ease.

If you are on the latest version, try to combine 2 slide sets together by having 20 images in each and selecting both slide sets in your gallery options.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Dan Schroeder
    Participant

Hi Tom,

i’m currently using version 3.0! If there no other solution around i think i might go with something like “categoryA I” and “categoryA II” as you mentioned…
    Thanks so far!

Dan

Dan Schroeder
    Participant

Ok, figured out what you meant. I set up two slide sets and gave the images in both slide sets the same Filter Tag. This does work nicely. Thx!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Dan,

Glad you got it sorted. It’s not the best fix in the world but if you come across any more issues do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.