Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Manager doesn't work

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • Lara
    Participant

Hi, i’m using Dinamix Version 3.1.2 on wordpress version 3.6.1. I’m trying to use the slide set manager to create a gallery to put in a page. But it doesn’t work. I have uploaded the photos from the media library, I pushed the botton to update the slide set manager but nothing happens. My site is :www.larapeviani.it and i’m trying to put a gallery in the page “events and wedding”. Thanks fot your help. Lara

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

That seems strange, please you provide me with your login details so I can take a further look? Please set your reply to private also.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lara
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

It was nothing you were doing, although it was a strange one, I’ve ended up creating a new page named events and wedding and it seems fine okay there. You may want to delete the event page and use the page I created.

Lara
    Participant

Now it works! Thank you very much!

Lara
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

There was a -36px negative value set within the css customizer that pushed the menu down with the logo.

The logo is too wide and pushed the menu out of line which caused the issue you were having. If you make the logo slightly smaller, everything will work as it should. As a temporary fix, I have added some CSS to your site to alter the size of the logo. Once you upload a smaller logo (width 190px or less) you can remove this CSS. Remove it from Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS field.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lara
    Participant

Lara
    Participant

Rachael
    Participant

Lara
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

It looks like, within your Slide Set Manager, you are using an image, then embedding a video on top of the image. This will cause issues as both will not work together. I recommend editing your slide set and add in the blue Custom Media element instead of choosing an image. That way, you can embed the video with no issues.

@miss_rachael89, it sounds like you need to update to the latest version of the theme.

A new update has been released for DynamiX which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lara
    Participant

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Lara,

It should be youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxx&rel=0

Which page exactly is this video on and I will take a look?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Lara
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.