Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Manager – Edit Button Not Functioning

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Eternal Polk
    Participant

After selecting a picture for the Slide Set Manager, I select the edit pencil to set tags and the like and there is no response. If I select the delete button there is no response as well. I have both the latest version of WP4.1 and Dynamix 4.2 and I’m using a Chrome browser on a MBP. This is preventing me from creating galleries to assign to pages or posts.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’ve just tested on my server with WP 4.1 and DynamiX 4.2 on an Mac and it’s working fine. Can you try disabling plugins to see if that resolves the issue. I’d either disable one-by-one or disable all and re-enable one-by-one to see which one maybe causing the conflict.

If that doesn’t work, please post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you.

Kind regards,
    Andy

Eternal Polk
    Participant

Hey Andy,
    For whatever reason it just wouldn’t work so I completely erased the site and re-uploaded it. It may have something to do with the fact that I upload through hostmonster, but once I did, it worked perfectly except for the issue with the video not appearing in the slide manager. I was able to correct that by a fix you posted to another user.

Thanks for your help.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey,

I’m glad you’ve resolved it now. I’m about to release an update which will include the video fix 🙂

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.