Home / Forums / ePix Support / Slide Set Manager Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Hi again. When I go to one of the menus I created under Slide Set Manager….the photos I have placed in a particular slide are not loading completely. For ex; lets say I have 10 photos in this particular slide, only 1 photo loaded and displayed completely. All other photos did not load at all. I kept getting the loading signal then, I would get below message. What could be causing this and how can I fix it? I would like to add new photos to this slide but I cannot. Thanks in advance.

” Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.”

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It sounds like you need to update to the latest version of ePix, as mentioned in your previous post.

A new update has been released for ePix which contains the latest version of Visual Composer too.

For more information on updating the theme, please see here.

Once updated, you can update VC by go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Appearance, Install Plugins, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Then reset your browser cache and websites cache (if you have a cache plugin installed).

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just updated the theme and visual composer for you and it looks like everything is fixed now.

Hope this helps 🙂

Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.