Home / Forums / ePix Support / Slide Set Manager Problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

i had WordPress version automatically updated to the latest one and since then when i use Slide Set Manager i cannot work at all as the graphical interface has been lost and only the code view is available where you cannot do many things. To be more precise it tries to load the graphical interface but it crashes and load the code view. Can anyone assist on this? I updated flash player to the latest version just in case but nothing.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
    Konstantinos Drakatos

Uras
    Participant

You need to update the latest version of ePix.

Thanks for your prompt answer. If i do this it says that all customization will be lost. So does this mean that a working site has to be built from scratch in order to do the update?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

That is correct, you will need to update to the latest version of ePix to make use of the fix. Customizations made to the core file will be overwritten as the files are being updated. Any code added via the Custom CSS field in the Theme Options will stay as will all pages, skins and posts etc.

For more information on updating the theme, please see the documentation here.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.