Home / Forums / ePix Support / Slide Set only loops through small selection of the images in the slide set

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Lon Gross
    Participant

I recently update my main slide set with more images. When I look through the slide set on my website it will only loop through a small selection the first round, then slightly more the second round, and slightly more again the third round. How to I make it so it shows all the images that are a part of the slide set the first time you go through them?

My website is Longross.com

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have Ajax Lazy load enabled? I can’t see why it would behave like this, I’m assuming you’re talking about this page: http://www.longross.com/photography/

Lon Gross
    Participant

Hi,

Yes Ajax Lazy was enabled. I tried it without and it did the same thing. I also tried building a new slide set and using that instead and it still did the same thing. It will show me the first 8 or so pictures from my slide set, and then only show 2-3 new ones each time I loop around. That is the correct page you were looking at.

The images on average are around 2MB, could that be a factor? I really need your help on this as it’s important I be able to display all my photos to potential clients.

Thanks!

Lon Gross

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Lon,

2mb per image is far too big. You can set them to a max of 1800px wide and get the size of the images down to around 400kb each with a good balance of quality. That would make sense that only some are loading, your internet connection is what is determining how fast they load.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.