Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Photos don't get added after adding 50 pics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

First thanks fr your great theme. I need to insert more than 60 images for a particular slideset. But when I add them, all of them gets added without a problem. But when I press the “update” button, only about 50 images are in the slideset.Please help me with this.Thank you.

Joe
    Participant

You get 50? I get 47. There must be a setting somewhere to change it, but I can’t find it.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

If you are experiencing problems with the slide set manager, I would recommend using 2 slide sets with 30 images each and simply select them both when creating your gallery. This will eliminate any problems with maxing out the images.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanks Joe for your comment. 🙂

Sorry for getting back to you late Tom. But I am actually using filter tags for my portfolio, so I can’t use 2 slide sets. Please let me know a way to add about 65 images for a single slidest.T hank you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can use 2 slidesets with the same filter tags, when editing each image just add the same image tags in as the other slideset and make sure you select both slidesets within your gallery.

Hope this makes sense.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanks Tom. Yeah that really works. A million Thanks 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.