Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slide Set Pop Up PDFs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Jonathan Sautter
    Participant

I created a site using Dynamix. First off, it is awesome. Second I have a question. When I embed media like a video and someone hits the grid galley I created with a slide set manager the video pops up and plays right off the page. When I link the media to a pdf it opens a new page. Is there a way for the pdf to pop up like videos do or at least open in a separate window? See “Character Bible” on my site: http://monstrobiz.com/# Same for the “Website” box, I want that to open in a separate window as well.

I also tried using the CSS function to get the “Contact” slide to trigger the dropdown contact at the top but I can’t disable the picture from popping up. Any help would be great.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Unfortunately you can’t get the pdf to appear within the lightbox, however you can open it in another window by adding the class target_blank to the Slide Set > CSS Classes Field ( edit the slide and scroll towards the bottom ).

With regards to the trigger dropdown, that’s not really possible. You’d have to customize things to prevent the lightbox from functioning.

The alternative is to use Visual Composer to > split a row into 3 columns and add the images in via the “Single Image” element. That way you can add lightbox to some and others not.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.