Home / Forums / ePix Support / Slider error and empty menu after load demo data

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • josuth
    Participant

Hi

I’ve loaded demo data, but I think that something is wrong.
    I followed these instructions: http://themeva.com/docs/epix/import-demo-data/
    And when I finished I visited my site and the menu was empty. In addition, the slider was a error: Revolution Slider Error: The param Slider Width should not be empty.

There are two steps of the instructions that I could not complete:
    1- “Assign Authors and Import Attachments”. I have not found where does this
    2- Set the menu via WP ? Appearance ? Menus ? Theme Locations ? set to ePix.
    The two menus there are empty , have no element

It seems as if the demo data were not loaded correctly , but the process completed successfully (Appearance ? Theme Options ? Import demo content button)

What I have done wrong?

Screenshot

Hi @josuth

My apologies but I can’t see the attached screenshot. Can you upload that screenshot via http://www.tinypic.com and send us the link so we can check?

Also, can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials?

Regards,

josuth
    Participant

I’m sorry. I upload the image again:
    screenshot

Mi site is installed in localhost…

Hi @josuth

If you haven’t added any content yet, can you please reset the installation using WordPress Reset plugin after that reload the demo

For the Revolution Slider, it looks like you have not imported the Revolution Slider demo data. It should be inside the theme folder > demo > plugins > Rev Slider.

Also, it would really be difficult for us to troubleshoot if we can’t access the wordpress dashboard.

Regards,

josuth
    Participant

Thank you so much for your help.
    Now, the slider is ok.
    Although the menu is still empty.
    I ‘ll upload the site and will be easier support

Regards

You’re welcome, @josuth

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.