Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slider Gallery Displaying Partially Duplicated Image Below

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • ACTMARK
    Participant

I’m also having problems with the slider gallery.  There are 2 issues, one has to do with the categories which I posted on another thread for grid gallery.  I presume the causes are related so I won’t go into it here.  The second issue is that it seems to be displaying a partial sort of distorted image just below where the image is.  It actually overlaps the text.  The slider gallery I am trying to create is based on the home page design of this theme.  I followed the instructions on the video but it’s still doing this.  Please advise how this can be fixed.

Thanks

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Do you have a link to this, it maybe related to the category issue.

ACTMARK
    Participant

Hi Andy,

I PM you the link to the site.  However, since then I fix the issue.  It seems that if you insert a picture into the post using the standard WP function, it creates this double image issue, a thumbnail one on top and an full size image just below it.  Can you confirm if this was designed this way, that I should only ever use the source image field provided below the editor instead of using WP add image or feature image function.

I left one image unfixed so you can see the issue.

Thank you.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can control the excerpt via Settings -> Excerpt and disable showing images in the excerpt?

Gibby
    Participant

I think I have the same problem – when using a slide gallery and using the option black&white the black&white image is not aligned with the color image. So you see a partial image below. I tried changing the sizes of images and changing zoom/crop options but nothing seems to help.

here is an example:

http://fibian.com/site/?page_id=374

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

Gibby

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.