Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slider Gallery, left-align and right-align Text box doesn’t appear. global content border setting,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • augment
    Participant

Hi Andy,

hope you had a good holiday.

I have recently had a problem with the slider gallery displaying incorrectly.I have set up two fresh installs of DynamiX 2.8.7 on wordpress 3.3.1 and having problems  text box not showing correctly in Chrome and seems to be intermittent in Firefox. I have not customised or changed any CSS or settings.

When i try right-align text on the gallery, It seems as if something is bumping everything to the right and the text box is pushed beneath. some kind of margin in the stage gallery CSS?

I have tried with posts and slide sets with the same problem.

example –http://test.studio9.tv/test-page/

other minor issue, for the last few releases, the global content border on/off setting does not seem to take affect and I always have to set each page setting individually.

many thanks, Jonathan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

It's currently left aligned – can you switch to right align so I can see what's going on. 

The global content border is for blog only – the pages are independent at the moment. 

augment
    Participant

Hey Andy,

Thanks for getting onto this. I have changed to right-align. sent you ftp and wordpress login via PM.

thankyou,

Jonathan

augment
    Participant

Hey Andy,

Thanks for getting onto this. I have changed to right-align. sent you ftp and wordpress login via PM.

thankyou,

Jonathan

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jonathan,

Strange issue… anyway this seemed to fix it in the inspector but I didn't have write access to your style.css – so if you search for the following and change it, it should do the trick. 

.container.shadow.shadow-xsmall, .container.shadow.shadow-small, .container.shadow.shadow-medium, .container.shadow.shadow-large, .container.none {

padding-bottom:32px;

}

change to

.container.shadow.shadow-xsmall, .container.shadow.shadow-small, .container.shadow.shadow-medium, .container.shadow.shadow-large, .container.none {

padding:0 0 32px 0;

}

augment
    Participant

Hi Andy,

yes, very odd, been racking my brains for a while on this.

The css change hasn't seemed to have made a difference but I have made the style.css writable if you wouldn't mind taking another look. The FTP login that I sent via PM are still valid if you need.

thanks Andy,

Jonathan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.