Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slider Gallery shortcode causes post or page to not display any content

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Cody Sheehy
    Participant

I am having trouble with the slider gallery shortcode. When I insert shortcode referencing a post category into a page or post it will work for a while, but as I add the feature to more posts, it will eventually glitch up and none of the slider galleries on any of the pages or post that reference that category will work anymore. This is an example of what it looks like when the content isn't displaying http://wrangle1.com/north-american-rangelands/woodlandssavanna/oak-woodlands-2

Here is what I trying to accomplish:

I have created a page structure that eventually drills down to a page that will be displaying a similiar group of posts. I want those different posts (which have thier own category) to be sorted at the top of this page as a slider gallery which will be serving the same function as a menu . . . or table of contents. Each post in the gallery will have content, but it will also have the same slider gallery at the top serving as a menu to access the other posts in this category. I don't want to have to make pages for all of this content, because it would be nice to access them as blogs in other parts of the site in galleries, etc.

To resolve the glitch, I deleted all of the pages and posts affected, made each post from scratch again, and inserted the slider galleries one by one. Again, by post 3, the glitch developed and no content on any page or post that has a slider referencing that category will display.

What am I doing wrong?

Cody

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Cody,

A couple of things to try make sure no plugins are interfering – so disable all plugins. If that doesn't resolve anything, please send me your WP login details and I'll take a quick look for you as it's hard to see what you're trying to achieve. 

Thanks

Andy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.