Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slider Gallery shortcode not working before and after applying fix

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Armin
    Participant

Hi there,

I just installed this theme today, and so far I love it.  Unfortunately, I'm having problems with the Post Slider Gallery.  It doesn't seem to pull posts from whatever category I choose, so I get a big blank box.  I've disabled all my plugins and nothing changed.  I then logged on here and saw you posted a "Gallery Undefined" fix and applied that, but still it's not working.  It seems limited to just the short code, since I have the regular gallery working just fine, and the Recent Posts shortcode also works just fine.   

Please let me know if you have any ideas, and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Thanks,

Armin

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hey Armin,

The fix should definitely solve that issue – are you still getting undefined when you send the shortcode? If so, I can only think something hasn't uploaded correctly?

Holiday was great thanks, a whole week of snowboarding – bliss! 

Armin
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Yes, I'm still getting undefined when I send the shortcode.  I've compared the two index.php files and they're definitely different, so I'm not sure what might be wrong.  I'll try uploading again and see if it makes any difference, then report here.  Glad you had a good holiday!

Thanks,

Armin

Armin
    Participant

All right, I re-uploaded it and now it works great!  Thanks Andy!  Your theme rocks!

Armin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.