Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slider Revolution install issue

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • MikalaMarie
    Participant

I am getting a fatal error when trying to install slider revolution.

Below is the error. Please advise on how best to resolve. I did try removing and reinstalling the plugin to no avail.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(572): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(73): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(165): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home/physician…’) #4 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-admin/includes/plugin.php(1882): include(‘/home/physician…’) #5 /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-admin/plugins.php(164): plugin_sandbox_scrape(‘revslider/revsl…’) #6 {main} thrown in /home/physiciansthriv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 71

Hi @mikalamarie

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we could personally test this from our end?

Regards,

MikalaMarie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @mikalamarie

I tested this on my end and got the same error. Can you please give us permission to switch theme so we could check this further? If it’s ok, please do a backup first before we proceed in switching themes.

Regards,

MikalaMarie
    Participant

Hi @mikalamarie

Even after switching to the “Twenty Fifteen” theme, the issue persists so it is not an issue with our theme and possibly an issue with the server.

Can you please contact you host to increase max_upload_filesize directive so we can try to manually install a new copy of Slider Revolution? I tried to install it but got this error “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.”.

Regards,

MikalaMarie
    Participant

Done. Please try going back in to manually install. Thank you!

Hi @mikalamarie

We have successfully installed and activated RevSlider. Kindly check your Dashboard.

Regards,

MikalaMarie
    Participant

Hi @mikalamarie

I tried to install an updated version of RevSlider but got an error “The uploaded file exceeds the upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini.’

Please contact again your host to increase max_upload_filesize directive for the site http://givesightglobal.org.

Regards,

MikalaMarie
    Participant

Hi @mikalamarie

Plugin installed and activated successfully. Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.