Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Slider Revolution unresponsive to up or down swipes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • toneee
    Participant

I recently installed one of your demo that uses FlexiShape to create decorative angled layers. It also uses text animation. It looks really nice, however, it appears to be a bit jerky on mobile displays. It appears it’s because of how the JavaScript is coded. Mozilla talks about scroll snapping. I wonder, is this also interfering with Slider Revolution?

Specifically, the one-page site we created uses a single-slide slider. On mobile, any attempts to scroll down using the slider’s background fails. I suspect there is a jQuery conflict or something, but I can’t figure out why. I have not added any custom coding and only used the demo coding to change the verbiage, colors, etc.

Can you explain why users are unable to scroll up or down on mobile devices? You can reproduce the error by viewing the website on mobile and attempting to scroll using your finger on the background image of the woman.

Thank you.

toneee
    Participant

Never mind, I found the answer! Apparently Drag Block Vertical was turned off in the slider’s Navigation settings. I found the setting in the Slider Revolution documentation. I still maintain the jerkiness of the text animation is a bit annoying though.

Illustration of Navigation setting

Glad you’ve figured it out, @toneee

Please don’t hesitate to contact us back if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.