Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Slideset Manager Problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Luke Shedd
    Participant

I recently built a site using your amazing Dynamix theme, everything was working well but all of a sudden the slideset managers are broken.
    When I go into the slideset the main interface is gone, it only shows my plugin “All in one SEO” and the custom fields, nothing else.
    It’s strange because I never updated anything and this happend all of a sudden all by itself. I can provide you a Username and password to see for yourself:

therealhometour.com

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

Thank you for the kind words.

Please can you reply with your login details and set your reply to private and I will take a look for you.

Cool looking site by the way!

Tom

Luke Shedd
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

It looks like you are on quite an old version of DynamiX, I recommend updating to the latest version as this should fix your issues.

For more information on updating, please see the documentation here.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Luke Shedd
    Participant

That’s exaclty what I was going to do but since I made such extensive changes to the css I was worried it would not be possible to use my new style sheet on the new version. Will this be a problem?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Luke,

The CSS file would have changed massively since the version you are using so you would need to save your CSS file and add the changes back in manually and edit them to fit.

In the later versions, we recommend not editing the actual CSS file as there is the CSS field that will add the CSS to the file without editing the core files. When you update the theme, these CSS edits will stay with the theme.

When updating to the latest version from a very old version, there are a lot of things that have changed. There will be a few things you need to reselect including your menu, sidebars and you may have to rebuild some pages. The framework of the theme has been updated and there are some big advances in the code.

Please view the following screencasts for more information.

3.+ Overview
    Live Skin Customizer
    Visual Composer

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.