Home / Forums / ePix Support / Slideset Pictures Grid Gallery not Cropping

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Amanda
    Participant

Hi Guys… please can you assist .. initially the layout of the grid gallery using slideset would “crop” the pictures and make them all the correct and same size to view nicely… but when you click on them of course they would be their original size. I have tried every setting but they are not cropping the pictures to view as all the same size next to each other… I would like to send you the access details but not through the forum.. please advise how. Thanks, Amanda.

Amanda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Do you mean the lightbox option? I’ve enabled it on this page for you. If that’s the option you mean, that’s under Page > Add Gallery > Enable Lightbox.

Also, if you want the images a certain size, you can add the Image Width and Height via the Add Gallery tab too.

http://www.sausagetree.co.za/day-tours/

Amanda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Amanda
    Participant

Hi Guys… please any luck?

Thanks,

Amanda

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Can you post your WP login details please and I’ll take a look for you.

Amanda
    Participant

Hi Andy

I did send all the access details in my second PRIVATE message to you on this topic… did you get them?

Thanks,

Amanda

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Amanda,

Sorry, I somehow missed the details.

It was due to the Galleries not having a width and height value set. You had a height value set on this page, but no width – I’ve set one ( the same as the height ) and now it displays equal sizes. http://www.sausagetree.co.za/moholoholo-rehabilitation-centre/

Amanda
    Participant

Thank you.. for someone reason I did do the height and width but it was not working..however your settings do.. thanks again for the help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.