Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Sliding above effect

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

I remember from the old version of dynamix that the sliding effect (shuffle, for the testimonials footer) was ABOVE the other elements, this doesn’t happens anymore in the new version, is there a way that we can have it running above the other elements, imho this looked much nicer, since its a fast effect it is not obtrusive for the other contents and doesn’t make a feeling of “jailed” but a more free feeling, instead.

Ok so, I was able to switch to the old code ONLY for show you what I meant :), it is not exactly in teh same place (footer) but you can get an idea of what i meant:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1bS7PKixEc

Thanks!
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just tested this on my server with the latest version of WP and DynamiX with shuffle and it seems to work fine. Please can you provide your login details with the page your gallery is on so we can take a further look please?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

Hello Tom,

Can you please confirm me that you see it working correctly on the footer of my online website? at http://www.elivecd.org (Images uses the shuffle mode, maybe the testimonials too if you visit it before my next update :)), using the “NorthVantage Gallery Widget”, but i dont see the images moving “outside” of the box like in the video.

This is strange because I have tried it in both google chrome and firefox, they worked in the past in the same version of the browser and it works like you can see in my video by using the old version of dynamix, but not in the new one

Thanks,
    Thanatermesis

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The image gallery and testimonials both stay within the area they are meant to, they do not bleed out of the column for me.

Hopefully you are seeing the same thing now. If not, it might be worth resetting your browser cache.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

> The image gallery and testimonials both stay within the area they are meant to, they do not bleed out of the column for me.

That’s right, I think that you understood it in the inverse 🙂 I want it to bleed out of the column, that’s what I meant about that it worked in the older versions of dynamix, as you can see in the video.

Maybe its just a personal taste but it looks more like “free” and more like dynamic! (or i should say dynamix?)

How i can change this behaviour to looks like in the old version? any simple modification in the files?

Thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

It must be an old bug with a new browser as the bleeding out of the column is not intentional. It cannot be done with the latest version.

Sorry about that.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Thanatermesis
    Participant

But it was cool!

Is not possible to reproduce it? not a class/option or something easy to do?

:/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry but as I said, it looks like a bug, it may be something to do with the fact its a new browser with outdated code. Sorry I cannot help further.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.