Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / smaller menu …

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)
  • Author
  • zvaracka
    Participant

I don’t know make smaller this menu .. :/ I need half of this
    http://i.imgur.com/tWpX5TF.jpg

When I will go to Theme Options / Header > Main Menu > Top Margin … set to -40 … it dont work
    Minimum Header Height set to 0

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  zvaracka.

juju800
    Participant

I also need smaller header. Please help admin.

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’d need to see the site itself, can you post a link, along with the WP login details – I’ll take a look as to why the negative value isn’t working.

zvaracka
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    i have more problems .. 🙁 Do you know try to help me? If yes please write here mail or skype, and i will send you WP login details.

My problems http://www.plysovekytice.sk/ :
    1.) Pages “Produkty, O nás, Kontakt” … menu is long .. i want 2x smaller
    2.) When I set Prida? do košíka “Add to Cart” it says error 0
    3.) Main page … Hover slide on product … Is possible make any space 3-5pixels between Info and Prida? do košíka? (Add to Cart) button/button
    4.) Product details … I sat thumbnails from 140×140 to 40×40 and now is there big spaces. How to make this thumbails 5 abroad … i hope you understand me …

Thanks in advance.
    Jozo

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Jozo,

You can post your WP login details here, just hit the “Set as private reply”.

1 ) You can set the font size via Appearance > Theme Customize > Font Settings > Menu Font Size
    2 ) Are you using the latest version of Woocommerce – it’s been tested and is fully working, so it should be just a config issue.
    3 ) Try this in Custom CSS:

. vc_gitem_row .vc_btn3-container {margin-right:5px;}

4 ) I’ve already provided the CSS for this, here it is again – place into Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS

.woocommerce-page div.product div.thumbnails a {
        clear: none !important;
        width: auto !important;
        margin-right: 3.8% !important;
    }

The majority of these questions are customizations, whilst I’m happy to help out on this occasion, unfortunately I can’t provide anymore. If you require small tweaks, I fully recommend checking out Envato Studio.

zvaracka
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

1. I’ve answered separately.
    2. There looks like there is a bug with the Visual Composer and Woocommerce “Add to Cart” function. I’m going to report it to them, for now, I’d disable that button.
    3. It is working, they’re side by side now?
    4. Unfortunately you’ll have to get customization – this forum is for bug fixing and not customizing. I fully recommend Envato studio, they’ll have someone who can customize things like this for you.

zvaracka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

zvaracka
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can play with the Logo Margin Top, Menu Margin Top and Minimum Height values within Appearance > Theme Options > Header. You’ll see I’ve reduced it significantly, but the issue you have is the “basket” takes up space above the menu.

zvaracka
    Participant

Thanks.
    Please when will be resolved “bug” with Add to Cart?

Thanks for answer

zvaracka
    Participant

1 more problem with Woocommerce?
    I made new Product category “Malé” and at main page ( plysove-kytice.sk) isn’t this category. Here are products with new category. (click here

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Unfortunately the bug is out of my control, it’s between Woocommerce and Visual Composer, I’m sure they will resolve it asap.

Can you confirm your new Category has a matching slug. e.g. Category name is Malé and the slug should be male.

zvaracka
    Participant

All is ok … ? But don’t working
    http://i.imgur.com/PP6AFEK.png

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.