Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Smooth Scrolling

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • Natalie
    Participant

Sorry for all these questions. I’m trying to get this site up ASAP.

I dont have a one page site, but one of the menu links points to a contact form at the bottom of the home page. I linked it by adding an anchor link (id=”contact”) right above the form and linked the menu item with #contact. It works but does not scroll smoothly. Is smooth scrolling built in to the theme? I would imagine it would be if you can use a one page design. But how do I access that if only one link links to an anchor?

Hi @

Can you send over your site’s URL and login credentials so we can check on this further?

Regards,

Natalie
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi Natalie,

We apologise for the delayed response.

We are now looking into the issue. We will update you once we have any progress on this.

Thanks!

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Natalie,

This area needs some improvement, but I’ve resolved it for you.

Currently when you set the #contact into a menu link, from another page it works. But if that menu is on the same page as the anchor, it doesn’t function. I’ll resolve this separately.

For the time being, I’ve created a separate menu for the home page which has “#contact” as a custom link, instead of “http://dmf.haveagelessskin.com/#contact”.

I’ve removed the manual anchor link, they’re not required – you can just use the “Anchor Name” field within the row settings.

I hope that helps?

Kind regards,
    Andy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.