Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / social icons permanently

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Pedro
    Participant

How to leave social icons permanently “on”…I would like them to show without having to click to expand. Can I reverse it to click to close and leave open by default?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

I think you are talking about the Share icon. You can turn this off within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Share icon, OFF.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Pedro
    Participant

No, I mean that compartirn icons for social networks to be seen is to press a button. I want to know if you can see the icons without clicking the small button.

In short, the icons appear without having to click on the little button that appears on the top left of the article Blog

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

I am not 100% sure what you mean now. Do you have a link or screenshot to the ‘little button’ that you are referring too?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Pedro
    Participant

Yes, you can at this link. Top right button was. I would like the icons were there without having to click on the button

http://weworkenglish.com/los-6-tener-para-encontrar-trabajo-en-el-reino-unido/

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

As mentioned in the post above…

You are referring to the ‘Share’ icon. You can turn this off within Appearance > Theme Options > Social Media > Share icon, OFF.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Pedro
    Participant

hello. I do not need to disable that option. I need to see all the icons without the need to click on the small button

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Pedro,

If you disable the share icon and still have the social icons ON, the social icons will all show without having to click on the single icon to expand them.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Pedro
    Participant

now if. Thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.