I have some issues and questions for my site http://bijlstra.mmcreaties.nl
– On Mozilla the header title is not good in the vertical center like chroome? See: http://prnt.sc/ekr8v9
– How can i delete the search icon and cart icon in the header? Cant find this anywhere? See: http://prnt.sc/ekr9el
- This topic was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Sportfeed.
Can you please send over your login credentials so we can personally test/check on this from our end?
– Can you please give us permission to disable all your plugins to test? I have compared and the CSS on both Firefox and Chrome is identical, so I am not sure what’s causing the header to appear shorter on Firefox than on Chrome.
For the 2 other issues, it looks like you have sorted this out since I am not seeing the issue anymore from my end.
I am still investigating what’s causing the inconsistencies on the padding/margin on the top image. I will get back to you once I have more information.
Regarding the blog, I do not see the issue anymore. Can you please clear your browser cache and recheck? If the issue persists, please resend a screenshot.
As you can see the blog posts are not at the same height and the bottom of the posts are in the footer. (also after clearing cache)
One more issue i translated theme elements (mostly the blog) into dutch with loco translate and also tried in the .po file but it won’t affect on the page? Can you fix this for me?
Can you please put some speed behind this things cause my client wants to go live
Can you please specify the Firefox version that you are using? I have checked this on 2 laptops and the images are aligned and the content does not overlap with the footer at all. Can you please clear your browser cache and retry?
For the header image issue, I will get back to you on this as I have tried to implement multiple CSS to override the theme’s CSS and for some reason it still does not look identical on both Firefox and Chrome. I have coordinated this with the developer. I will get back to you once I have an update.
I did further tests and I think the better option is to disable the title for the pages and just add them as a text block to the first row.
You can check what I did here http://bijlstra.mmcreaties.nl/nieuws-duplicate/ . Try viewing it both on Firefox and Chrome.
– I use the most recent Firefox version
– It looks good on both browsers, but still weird that issue occures in the normal header 🙁
– This bug was not answered yet:
One more issue i translated theme elements (mostly the blog) into dutch with loco translate and also tried in the .po file but it won’t affect on the page? As you can see text on the blog like “Continue Reading” etc are translated but everything still is English? Can you fix this for me?
Are you on Windows or Mac?
For the 2nd issue, it looks like Firefox is not interpreting the Viewport height set using CSS, and that was causing the inconsistency. I have reported this to the developer.
For the translation, have you tried to use another plugin? Try using Polylang and check if the theme strings get translated.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.