Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Stage Gallery

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jordan A Friend
    Participant

Hi there. I am trying to add a photo to my stage gallery and then link it to a page when they click on it. Basically I have a picture with my product and then, I want, when they click on that photo it sends them to the product page of that product. I thought I could achieve this by going to Slide Set Manager> “Setting button on picture”> Link URL. This has not worked though. Instead it is just like the rest of the photos. When click on the photo it brings up a lightbox so I can see a larger version of the photo. How can i achieve my goal?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Jordan,

If you have set a URL link for an image within the slide set manager then when the image is clicked, it should go to that link. However, within the gallery if you have selected lightbox, it will come up in lightbox. So uncheck this and it should be a link instead.

If you are still having issues, please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you. Please let me know exactly which page your gallery is on and which slideset you are editing.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Jordan A Friend
    Participant

I have set the height of my stage gallery at like 575 and the width is auto. What is the auto width of the stage gallery? I have a feeling it is smaller than the width of the pictures I am inserting because the stage gallery zooms in on my photos

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

The standard width of the site is 980px and this is what the auto width of the stage gallery will be set as.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.