Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Stage gallery not displaying

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • Martin
    Participant

I want to display 4 images in a stage gallery and pull the images from a slide set I have created. However, the images do not display. I have played around with it, and as long as there is only one image in the slide set it displays properly. But as soon as I add more than one image, the images will not display (I can however right click over where they should be, hit “open in new window” and then that one image displays fine. Any ideas what is going on?

This is the page I am currently working on: http://www.bonneviesvendsen.no/hjem-2/

Cheers!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

There seems to be an error on the page provided, no content is loading for me.

Please could you provide your login details so I can take a further look into things?

Kind regards,
    Tom

Martin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

I recommend updating DynamiX first to see if that resolves the issue. Once we have eliminated that, we can go from there.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Martin
    Participant

Installed the newest version. Did not make any difference as far as I can tell. Still same problem – one image in slide show works, but if a second is added to the slideshow, it will not display.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Martin,

Next thing to try is to de-activate each of your plugins one-by-one to find one that may be conflicting. Please let me know how you get on.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Chris
    Participant

I’m having the same issue, have gone through the steps above. http://www.qgmod.com is my site. For now a static image is in place of the slider, but no slider works (at best it gives a grey box in the dimensions that I required, but no images).

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Chris,

Please can you try to disable all plugins to see if one is conflicting with your code. I recommend de-activating each one one-by-one.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Martin
    Participant

Fixed! Seems my plugin “JavaScript to Footer” was creating problems for the stage gallery. Disabled it and now it is working. Thanks Tom!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.