Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / stage gallery problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • George Ward
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    I have a slide set with images that are 400px high. If I set the stage Gallery to 400px high it comes out 355px. (If I dial in a number like 515px, it covers the image but the images are being upscaled so they look bad. )

I want the light pink background to go full width so that’s how the row is set (“stretch row”), but I do not want the images to go beyond their max dimensions. I hope I am being clear.

Here, the bottom of the images is cut off by approx 50px:
    http://marinyogatherapy.com/

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks Andy!
    George

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi George,

It appears to be the full-width row that is causing the issue. Please try setting the row to “Stretch Row” instead of “Stretch Row and Content” to see if that has an affect.

George Ward
    Participant

Hi Andy,
    Thanks for your reply. I have always had the row set to : “Stretch Row” (not “Stretch Row and Content’ because of course that would stretch the image).
    Any other ideas?
    Thanks again,
    George

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi George,

That’s strange, because the row has the CSS classes to suggest it does and that’s why it’s behaving like it is.

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll play with the padding settings to see if I can make it work.

George Ward
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi George,

I ended up adding 0 padding to the sides of the row ( via Row > Design Options ) and then adding a bit of custom css to remove the bottom margin. It’s safe to update it still as I’ve added the change via the Custom CSS field.

George Ward
    Participant

Awesome Andy!
    Looks great.
    Thanks for the help.
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.