Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Stage slider Title overlay

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Colin Noden
    Participant

I’m just setting up a stage slider and have created a slideset in slideset manager and added titles and descriptions to each slide. When I try and add the stage slider to a page the title description doesn’t appear when I mouse over the image. Is there something I haven’t switched on? (probably really obvious)
    Thanks!

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Colin,

When adding the slider to your page, there are a number of options you can play with. To make the title overlay, you will need to select Content > Image + Title Overlay.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Colin Noden
    Participant

Hi
    There doesn’t seem to be the option within Stage slider under the Gallery options tab to do this(Dynamix theme)unless I am missing something or looking in the wrong place for Stage slider settings. I added the slider to the page by choosing the ‘Add Gallery’ tab and then selecting Stage from the Gallery type. I then chose the ‘Data Source’ as ‘Slide Manager Sets’ and then selected the slideset I created. I can’t see the Content option you suggested -am I looking the wrong place?
    Thanks again for your help

Colin Noden
    Participant

Hi again
    Just to add to above I’ve noticed on the Accordion, Grid and Group slider options there is the ‘Slide Content’ option you mentioned but this option doesn’t appear for Stage,iSlider and Nivo options. Is it possible to switch these on for the Stage, iSlider and Nivo sliders?

Colin Noden
    Participant

Ok think I’ve worked it out now- all the settings are in the slideset manager individual slide options. Thanks and sorry to have bothered you

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Colin,

Glad you worked it out, thanks for coming back to us.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.