Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Stance Template issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • thefad3done
    Participant

Hi,

I’m having an issue with the Stance demo. I’ve edited the main slider and changed the text colour from the green to orange. When viewing on mobile, the text is still green but on Desktop it’s as expected.

I’m also having an issue with Scrolling on mobiles only. It appears that the image isn’t allowing the scrolling action. If you touch to scroll on text element or the button, it’s fine. I can also replicate this issue on the live demo at http://you.acoda.com/bike-shop-wordpress-theme/ on mobile. (interestingly the colour of the text there is white so wonder if it’s a wider issue ?)

Any assistance would be appreciated.

thefad3done
    Participant

To add to this, on mobile – I’d like to have the menu icon (the 3 lines) appear to the right of the logo not above it. I can’t seem to make it move unfortunately.

Also – for mobile, is there any way to make the Header stay put ?

Hi @thefad3done

Can you please send over your site’s URL and login credentials?

I tested http://you.acoda.com/bike-shop-wordpress-theme/ and the scroll works without issues on mobile.

Moving the mobile menu next to the logo can be done via CSS and it will take a number of CSS to make the mobile work properly on its new location.

Regards,

thefad3done
    Participant

Hi,

I found a fix to the scroll issue – it’s to do with the touch events for mobile. Setting it to off immediately resolved my issue.
    With regards to the font colour being ignored, deleting the layer and re-doing it solved that also.

The only thing now that is bugging me on mobile is the gap that appears between the images and the divider

i.e.:

That’s a screenshot directly from your demo.
    This happens to me also on my install. Is there anyway to stop that from happening on mobile?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  thefad3done.

Hi @thefad3done

These are padding added to the row. You just need to reduce the padding on Row Settings and this should fix how it looks both on desktop and mobile.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.