Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / Standard HTML/CSS default style

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Thanatermesis
    Participant

If you add a quotes (as my other report in http://help.themeva.com/groups/dynamix-support/forum/topic/basic-html-style/ ) or you add a simple:

• entry

, you don’t it as a list at all. I understand that we can select the style that we want by using shortcodes but this breaks entirely the design of dynamix, for example, if you get some page in html (without special css classes or shortcodes) like the above example, something very needed when you migrate to a different site/template, it looks totally broken instead of give a default style.

By other side I think that could be good to be able to configure ourselves a default style too (for example the color), maybe can be more easly done by adding a default style in the CSS that links to other defined css entries ?

Or this is simply not possible at all?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi,

You will need to enable bullets using the following line of code within Appearance > Theme Options > Customize > Custom CSS, #content .entry ul li {list-style-type: disc;margin-left:20px;}

It is disabled by default as there are plugins that use li tags and it was coming up with lists all over the place. The best thing to do was disable them then enable them as and when users need them.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Tom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.