Home / Forums / You Theme Support / Strange behaviour for pages I do not choose a certain skin for

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Anne
    Participant

Dear Support Team,

I am nearby ready with my web project. The setup of the theme was easy so far, but now I got a strange behaviour I cannot explain.

I changed the background colour of some pages via custom skins.
    But suddenly all pages which I have not choosen a seperate skin also have a coloured Background.
    Even worst, a summary page made from my Events calender has a coloured subheader.

I really do not know where these pages source their skin information from. Is there a global skin or anythink like that?

2 Examples of pages I want a white Background:
    http://www.dev.europeantheatrelab.eu/events/list/
    http://www.dev.europeantheatrelab.eu/data-policy/

Thanks so much for your help.
    Best
    Anne

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Acoda Support Edcel Acoda Support Edcel. Reason: removed login credentials

andrea
    Participant

Hey Anne,
    you should erase your websites login credentials or make your post private as soon as possible.

To set your post as private edit it and check the box: set as private reply.

After you did this you should change the password and the username in your websites accounts.

Never ever share this data publicly online!

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by  andrea.

Anne
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hi @amaertens

Andrea is actually not part of support and was just reminding you to remove any login credentials for the site.

I do see that what you sent was only BasicAuth login credentials which is not big deal but I still removed it.

Can you please send over your WP login credentials so we can check on the issue?

Regards,

Anne
    Participant

I solved it. Sorry, This was my fault. Did not recognize that I changed default skin by accident.
    But thank you anyway for great support. Awesome theme, awesome team.

Glad you’ve figured this out, @amaertens

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you encounter any issues.

Regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.