Home / Forums / DynamiX Support / stretch row is not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • JNAD
    Participant

Hello
    I tried to make a photo streched (with strectch row button) like the coming soon page but it’s not working
    Before the updating I got a blank page
    i updated the theme, revslider and visual composer and now i just have a normal page without any stretch row
    The image isn’t streched at all.
    Does anyone manage to do it with the new version ?
    Nad

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi Nad,

This will only work for images set as the background image, within the row settings. Is that where you’re setting the image?

JNAD
    Participant

Hi

yes is the background image in the row setting
    here the code for the image vc_row wpb_row row no-margin-top vc_custom_1444985040713 vc_row-o-full-height vc_row-o-content-middle vc_general vc_parallax vc_parallax-content-moving-fade js-vc_parallax-o-fade

row strecthc : strectch row
    set full height : enable
    content position ; middle

thank you
    Nadege

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you post your WP login details and I’ll take a look for you. Click the “Set as private reply”.

JNAD
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

JNAD
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

The only thing I can think of is that WordPress is running out of memory. Please follow this guide to increase the memory: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

If you’re still having issues, please post your FTP details and I’ll take a look at the error logs.

JNAD
    Participant
    Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

Hi,

What have you changed in the Child Theme? When I switched to the core theme, everything works okay? If you have modified the header etc, please compare the files again to see what has changed and make the relevant changes.

I hope that helps.

JNAD
    Participant

SOLVED
    The problem came from the child theme footer file
    Thank you for your help
    Nad

Andy
    Andy
    Keymaster

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.