Home / Forums / ePix Support / Styled Boxes Not Working

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • craig mulley
    Participant

I am having trouble with the ePix theme and the styled boxes. Everything else works great but the styled boxes do not style correctly! When I insert the styled box I do not get all the layout options. With that when I view it on the front end it does not display correctly. It does not add any of the classes to the div below in order to display the icons properly.

<div class=”styledbox general shaded icon ” style=””>

SHOULD BE

<div class=”styledbox general shaded wpb_content_element wpb_animate_when_almost_visible wpb_appear icon fonticon-right wpb_start_animation”>

I have migrated the site from 1 server to another and everything else works apart from the styled boxes.

Has anyone else had this?

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Are you using the latest version of ePix and the latest version of Visual Composer? If not, update to the latest version and update VC.

To update VC, go to Plugins > Deactivate VC > Delete it > Admin notice at the top of the WP Admin, click install Visual Composer > You should now have the latest version.

Kind regards,
    Tom

craig mulley
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have updated in the hope that would solve it but it hasn’t.

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Please can you reply with your login details and I will take a further look into this for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

craig mulley
    Participant

Hi Tom,

How can I send a PM with the login details? I can’t seem to access it from my account.

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

Please set your reply to private and provide your URL/login details so I can take a further look for you.

Kind regards,
    Tom

craig mulley
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

It looks like it cannot find the correct file as your site seems to have a .co.uk on the end which is not normal for a site or a test site for that matter. I recommend taking off this extra part as VC may not be able to look inside a file structure with this on the end.

Styled boxes are working fine on my dev site and the demo site so it must be something to do with your setup.

Kind regards,
    Tom

craig mulley
    Participant

Hi Tom,

I have had it working on my local environment with the same .co.uk on the end which is why it frustrating. Do you think it could be anything else?

Many thanks

Tom ( Support)
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

I am really not sure why this would be happening and for only one element too. The only other thing I would say is do a complete re-install of WP and the theme. If you have used the duplicator plugin from your local site, this could also be an issue somewhere.

Other than that, I am out of ideas unfortunately.

Tom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.